Storage and Application
Best temperature for the adhesive tape application ranges from 18°C and 25°C in a dry environment, and it is preferable not to apply the tape with temperatures lower than 10°C. If application temperatures are substantially different to those shown, consider that adhesives can behave differently according to their chemical nature.
Advice for the application of Adhesive Tapes:
- Do not apply on surfaces contaminated by dust, oil, liquid & anti-adhesive.
- Do not use paints containing additives which could reduce adhesive properties.
- Preferably apply the tape on smooth, clean & dry surfaces as it increased adhesion.
- In case of rough or irregular surfaces, it is better to use tapes with higher/stronger adhesion.
- Avoid contact with surfaces containing plasticizers or others chemical agents not compatible with the tape.
Suggested storage temperature shall range from 15 to 25°C with max. relative humidity of 65%. With a storage temperature lower than 10°C, it is always suggested ambient temperature reconditioning of the tape before its use; material shall be stored away from heat sources and possibly kept in the original package, avoiding light exposure as well.